A leading workplace solutions company is seeking an experienced Mechanical - Industrial Site Operations Manager to be based in Samrand, to be responsible for managing 2 sites, 40 000 – 50 000 sqm and 20 000 sqm.
- Min 5 years’ of experience working in a manufacturing, production, warehousing, and/or logistics environment
- Degree/Diploma in Industrial or Mechanical Engineering
- Forklift operations management experience is required
- Familiarity with both OSHA and DOL regulations and requirements
- Mechanically Inclined (electric/conveyor knowledge)
- P&L and budgeting experience preferred
- People and Performance Management
- Tertiary qualification in Operations / Production Management is highly advantageous
- Proficient in MS Office
You will be responsible for providing leadership, management, and the vision necessary to ensure operating efficiency and the highest level of customer service, quality, and safety. Technical and analytical skills and experience will be required for impact analysis and production equipment, and maintenance. Hold full operational and budgetary control and responsibility, and stakeholder management. You will be managing a team of 6 direct reports.
A large part of this role will be to ensure the sites are compliant to all rules and regulations, maintenance and health and safety to name a few. A background in managing Manufacturing, Warehousing, Logistics or FMCG clients and understanding the health and safety elements.
Competitive salary on offer